European shipments,order min. €59,90
truck Shipping 3/4 days
online-support Customer Care MON-FRI 9:00am-18:00pm
Address: xFarma Via Vittorio Veneto, 3 25128 Brescia Italy
The right of withdrawal consists in the Consumer's right to return the purchased products to the store with a consequent refund of the purchase price, ie the amount paid for the goods purchased, including delivery costs.
The Consumer has the right, within the term of 14 (fourteen calendar days) working days from the receipt or withdrawal of the products, to exercise the right of withdrawal, through the use of the problem reporting function in the order form. Within 48 (forty eight) hours after sending the e-mail message referred to in the previous paragraph, the Consumer must in any case send an A.R. at the store address shown at the head of this contract; this Recommended A.R. it is intended to be sent in good time if it is delivered to the accepting post office within the period referred to in paragraph 2 (ie ten days from receipt of the products).
In the email and in the text of the registered letter referred to in the previous paragraphs, the Consumer must indicate the order number and the invoice number issued by the store.
The store at the latest within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the recommendation sent by the Consumer, will inform the Consumer that the communication of exercise of the right of withdrawal has been received. The Consumer will send or deliver the products to the store within 15 (fifteen) days from receipt of the notice referred to in the preceding paragraph and not before having received such communication.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following unavoidable conditions:
- the law applies to the order purchased in its entirety - it is not possible to exercise withdrawal of only part of the purchased products;
- the purchased goods must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts
- to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly onto the original packaging of the product should be avoided;
- the return of products that are not intact, deteriorated or without accessories and original equipment will not be accepted by the store and will be returned to the sender with an increase in transport costs;
-The good subject to the exercise of the right of withdrawal must be returned in a normal state of conservation, as it has been kept and exceptionally used with the use of normal care;
-The store will not accept the return of used products that show signs of damage or dirt, or parapharmaceutical products (food, cosmetics, supplements ...) no longer sealed and therefore can no longer be considered intact; in case of damage to the goods during transport, the store will inform the Consumer of the event, at the latest within 5 (five) working days from receipt of the products, to allow him to promptly report his complaint to the courier chosen by him and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Consumer for his return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- the costs and risks of transport for the return are fully borne by the Consumer; the store is not responsible in any way for damage, theft or loss of products returned by shipments.
The store will reimburse to the Consumer the full amount already paid, in the shortest possible time and in any case within 14 (fourteen calendar days) days from the date of receipt of the communication of withdrawal, upon receipt of the products object of the withdrawal, by procedure of transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer; in the latter case, it will be the store's care to ask the Consumer for the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the store will return the purchased products to the sender, charging him the additional delivery costs.
Italian law 206/2005