Ship in Europe, Find out rates!
Dear consumer customer,
We inform you that xFarma di Massimiliano Schiavo (hereinafter referred to as Farmacia Dr. Antonio Schiavo) is now a parapharmacy. term “Pharmacy”), with registered office in via Vittorio Veneto 3L CAP 25128, Brescia (BS), VAT N. 04157720980 , Fiscal Code SCHMSM78T08D284U, n° registration with the Register of Companies, n° telephone 030 46545, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org è owner of the Website http://eshop.farmaciaschiavo.com (hereinafter referred to as “Site”), which the pharmacy's own e-commerce division and, to all intents and purposes, the pharmacy's own Professional supplier of goods sold through the site.
The Director Responsible for the Pharmacy è Dr Antonio Schiavo, graduated in pharmacy from the University of Parma. (Italy), enrolled in the Brescia Order of Pharmacists (registration no. 2179) and must therefore comply with the following rules the pharmacists' code of ethics, available on the website of the Federazione Ordini Farmacisti Italiani www.fofi.it.
The Pharmacy is under the supervision of the Company. Sanitaria Locale di 302 Brescia , whose contact details can be found on the following website http://www.aslbrescia.it/bin/index.php.
Please read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") carefully. General Terms and Conditions”) below and to print them and/or save them on another medium durable of your choice.
Pre-Registration on the Site and Online Registration
Copy of the valid General Terms and Conditions at the time of placing the order will always be available on the Site in the “Terms and Conditions section. Sale” and in any case will be communicated to the Consumer by means of a file attached to the e-mail message order confirmation file which the Pharmacy will send to the consumer; this file will contain the General Terms and Conditions of Sale. valid at the time the order is placed.
Art. 129. Conformity with the contract
1. The seller is obliged to deliver to the consumer goods in conformity with the contract of sale.
2. It is presumed that the goods of consumption are in conformity with the contract if, where relevant, the following circumstances exist:
a) are suitable for the use for which goods of the same type are normally used;
b) comply with the description made by the seller and possess the qualities of the goods which the seller has presented to the buyer. consumer as a sample or model;
c) present the usual quality and performance of a good of the same type, which the consumer can reasonably expect, taking into account the nature of the asset and, where appropriate, public statements on the specific characteristics of the assets made to the by the seller, the manufacturer or its agent or representative, in particular in advertising; or on the labelling;
d) they are also suitable for the particular use intended by the consumer and has been brought to the seller's knowledge by the seller at the time of the conclusion of the contract and that the
3. There is no defect of conformity if, at the time of conclusion of the contract, the consumer was aware of the defect could not have been unaware of it with ordinary diligence or if the lack of conformity results from instructions or materials supplied by the consumer.
4. The seller is not bound by the declarations of the consumer. public authorities referred to in paragraph 2, letter c), when, also alternatively, it demonstrates that:
a) it does not was aware of the declaration and could not have known it with ordinary diligence;
b) the declaration has been adequately corrected by the time of conclusion of the contract so that be knowable to the consumer;
c) the decision to purchase the consumer good is not has been affected by the declaration.
5. The defect of conformity resulting from imperfect installation of consumer goods is equivalent to a lack of conformity of the goods. when the installation is included in the sales contract and has been carried out by the seller or under its own responsibility. This equivalence also applies if the product, designed to be installed by the consumer, is installed incorrectly by the consumer due to a deficiency of the installation instructions.
Art. 130. Consumer rights
1. The seller is liable to the consumer for against the consumer for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery of the goods. good.
2. In the event of a lack of conformity, the consumer is entitled to the restoration, without the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement, in accordance with paragraphs 3, 4, 5 and 6, or to an appropriate reduction of the price or to the termination of the contract in accordance with paragraphs 7, 8 and 9.
3. The consumer may, at his option, require the seller to repair the goods or to replace it, free of charge in both cases, unless the remedy sought is objectively impossible, or excessively onerous compared to the other.
4. For the purposes of paragraph 3, the following shall be taken into account one of the two remedies if it imposes unreasonable costs on the seller in comparison with the other, taking into account:
a) the value that the asset would have if there were no defect of compliance;
b) the extent of non-compliance;
c) the possibility that the alternative remedy may be pursued without significant inconvenience to the party concerned. consumer.
5. Repairs or replacements shall be carried out within a reasonable period of time. time limit from the request and must not cause significant inconvenience to the consumer, taking into account the nature of the goods and the purpose for which the consumer purchased the goods.
6. The costs referred to in Paragraphs 2 and 3 refer to the costs indispensable for bringing goods into conformity, in particular with reference to the costs incurred for shipping, labour and materials.
7. The the consumer may request, at his option, an appropriate reduction in the price or termination of the contract if one of the following situations occurs:
a) repair and replacement are impossible or
b) the seller has failed to repair or replace the goods. of the goods within the reasonable period of time referred to in paragraph 5
c) replacement or repair of the goods within the reasonable period of time referred to in paragraph 5
. previously carried out has caused considerable inconvenience to the consumer.
8. In determining the amount of the reduction or the sum to be refunded shall take into account the use of the property.
9. After the notification of the lack of conformity, the seller may offer the consumer any other means of remedy. remedy available, with the following effects:
a) if the consumer has already requested a specific remedy, the seller remains obliged to implement it, with the necessary consequences as regards the the commencement of the reasonable period of time referred to in paragraph 5, unless the consumer accepts the remedy.
b) if the consumer has not already asked for a specific alternative remedy, the consumer must either accept the proposal or reject it by choosing another remedy under the
10. A defect of conformity of minor importance for which there is no reason to believe that it is not it has been possible or excessively costly to pursue the remedies of repair or restoration. replacement, it does not entitle the parties to terminate the contract.
Art. 132. Terms
1. The seller shall be liable, in accordance with Article 130, where the non-conformity becomes apparent within two years of the date of application of this Regulation. delivery of the goods.
2. The consumer loses the rights provided for in Article 130 (2) if does not report the lack of conformity to the seller within a period of two months from the date on which he has discovered the defect. The notification is not necessary if the seller has acknowledged the existence of the defect. or has concealed it.
3. Unless proven otherwise, defects of conformity which are within six months of delivery of the goods already existed at that date, unless this hypothesis is not fulfilled. is incompatible with the nature of the goods or the nature of the lack of conformity.
4. An action for defects which have not been fraudulently concealed by the seller shall be time-barred in any case. case, within a period of twenty-six months from the delivery of the goods; the consumer, who is agreed for the performance of the contract, it may, however, always assert the rights referred to in Art. 130(2), provided that it does so; the lack of conformity is notified within two months of its discovery and before the expiry of the period of validity of the contract. term referred to in the previous period.
Delivery to the address indicated by the consumer.
Any external damage or mismatch in the number of packages or markings must be reported to the customer. immediately contested to the courier who delivers the goods, with the wording "withdrawal with reservation". on the appropriate accompanying document and confirmed within 8 (eight) days by sending a registered mail with advice of delivery to the carrier, whose address is indicated on the accompanying document. In this case of a damaged parcel write "withdrawal with reserve because the parcel is damaged". It is also requesting the opening of an anomaly file at the pharmacy, using the report problems in the order form..
Delivery time at the address indicated by the Consumer
Bank transfer in advance
The consumer may give consent to the the processing of your personal data by ticking the appropriate boxes on the Site at the end of the process. of the notice; a copy of the notice will be sent by e-mail to the consumer.